TR Network Short Sale Program for Real Estate Agents/Brokers
TR Network is a multi-faceted consortium of Real Estate and Legal professionals that can provide assistance and relief to Homeowners and Real Estate Agents/Brokers through various Real Estate based solutions.
Our specialty is preserving or “Saving the Deal” by utilizing bona-fide solution based techniques in order to settle mortgage debts for over leveraged property and providing Homeowners with a clean start moving forward.
Some things we may be able to provide are as follows:
- A “Seller First” solution based system – Understanding and addressing the Homeowners needs in order to obtain or maintain the Listing.
- The Cancellation or Postponement of an imminent Foreclosure Auction Sale, therefore securing additional time in the property as well securing additional time for the implementation and processing of a solution that will lead to a transaction/closing. (i.e. Short Sale or other solution)
- An immediate Buyer Contract for the property (as time is of the essence). No need to search for Buyers, conduct Open Houses, ect…
- Covid-19 Control: The ability to respect and/or implement local Covid-19 guidelines.
- Short Sale negotiation and processing conducted by an experience Attorney firm. (over 4k+ done)
- Management and communication of the short sale process between all related parties to the transaction.
How are we Compensated?
TR Network and its associates are compensated via the following methods:
- A negotiated Referral Fee from the Listing Agent/Broker for participating in the transaction.
- A negotiated Referral Fee from the Agent/Broker for participating in the transaction for delivering a willing, able and ready Cash Buyer with real Proof of Funds.
- A Buyer paid cash contribution fee at closing for Short Sale processing and negotiation (among potential other items). This fee is customary in many locations and is fully documented and disclosed on the Closing Statement.
- All commissions and fees paid at closing.
- All processes that may be implemented are legal, ethical and moral and have been reviewed by Attorney and endorsed by National Policy decision makers.